Selected Construction Site and Workplace Accident Case Profiles
Following are summaries of recent or current cases litigated by Slack Davis Sanger workplace injury and construction site attorneys. Recoveries were made on behalf of:
- A man killed as a result of a boiler explosion at his workplace.
- A man killed while working on a cotton picker that came into contact with a low-hanging power line. Our claim was against the decedent’s employer and the utility company.
- A man who lost eight fingers in a pulley, while operating a machine that manufactured cement blocks. Our lawsuit contended that the manufacturer should have designed the machine with a safety guard around the pulley.
- A construction site worker severely injured when a cold planer crushed him beneath its front track. Defendants included the equipment manufacturer as well as the supervising entity for various acts and omissions of negligence.
- A client who fell from a scaffold while installing a mural at a city-owned public facility.
- A client, a contract employee, who was injured in a fall from scaffolding negligently erected and maintained by a homebuilder.
- Multiple clients who suffered serious, debilitating bodily injuries in a scaffolding collapse while performing asbestos removal at a local high school.
If you have questions about a construction site or workplace accident in which you or someone you know were seriously injured, please contact our office.