- A young child who was injured by a faulty cattle pen gate. This was a premises liability claim against a county livestock show.
- A toddler whose death was caused by a company hired to repair a security fence around a home swimming pool, but left an opening in the fence overnight. The family’s 18-month-old son crawled through the opening, fell into the pool and drowned.
- A passenger on an all-terrain vehicle who was thrown in a fall, struck her head and died. We represented her parents in a claim against the driver of the ATV.
- Our client who suffered burns and other injuries, after being forced to escape from a hot air balloon that crashed, then caught on fire.
- A man who was injured when he fell as a result of a defective stairwell at an apartment complex. We recovered from the apartment complex’s owner.
- A man injured while riding his wave runner. Teenagers speeding on personal watercraft swerved across his path; he suffered extensive facial fractures and other injuries in the collision.
- A man who died while working on a cotton picker that came into contact with a low-hanging power line. Our claim was against the decedent’s employer and the utility company.
- A carnival worker who was injured when the carnival’s German Fun House collapsed in high winds. The recovery was the maximum allowable under the defendants’ insurance policy limits.
If you or someone you know has been injured as a result of negligent behavior on the part of an individual or company, please contact our office to speak to a negligence attorney.