For over 25 years, Slack Davis Sanger has fought and won legal battles of enormous consequence through compassionate advocacy, relentless dedication, and a deep grasp of the complex set of laws and regulations surrounding personal injury and wrongful death.
Lawyers from across the country and around the world trust Slack Davis Sanger with their most valuable assets — their clients. When you send a client to us, you can be confident that we’ll treat them with the same respect, compassion, and professionalism that you do. Referring lawyers return to us time after time for one reason: satisfied clients.
Here are just a few of the reasons attorneys from across the country come to us for assistance:
- Experience: Our firm is internationally recognized in aviation law, with more than 25 years of experience in investigating, analyzing, litigating, and settling aviation, auto/truck, construction site, electrical injury, oilfield injury, medical/pharmaceutical, and product liability cases.
- Knowledge: Our lawyers have extensive technical knowledge and can drill down deep into the scientific or mechanical details of a case.
- Resources: Our firm has the manpower and finances to take on the most resource- and time-intensive cases, no matter how complex or where they’re located. Furthermore, our large network of experts allows us to find the right people to analyze or testify in every case.
- Determined Pursuit of Justice: Our firm has the resources to tackle even the most complicated cases, conducting an extensive analysis of which jurisdictions would be the most auspicious for filing a claim on behalf of a client.
- Compassionate and Individual Attention: Our team balances an aggressive approach to securing the most favorable outcome for clients with a caring, personalized touch, providing guidance to individuals and their loved ones in the midst of what can often be a very difficult and emotional experience.
- Good Communication: We provide frequent, detailed updates to referring lawyers regarding their clients’ cases, and we’ll keep them as involved in the case as they want to be.