Our Corporate Philanthropy
At Slack Davis Sanger, we’re committed to giving back to the communities in which we work and live. Through our charitable giving program, we support local organizations in the Austin and Dallas/Fort Worth metro areas by donating $1,000 to a worthy charity every month. We focus our philanthropic efforts on:
• Access to Justice
• Arts & Culture
• Child Welfare
• Environmental Stewardship
• Health and Safety
In October, during the annual Slack Davis Sanger Oktoberfest party, approximately 25 guests are randomly selected to nominate a charity. One charity is then selected from the nominations to receive a $1,000 donation from Slack Davis Sanger. The firm will accept written requests for donations for the other 11 months of the year.
How to Apply for a Donation
To apply for a donation, submit requests in writing to email@example.com with the following materials:
• A brief description or fact sheet outlining the organization’s background/history, goals and population served.
• What is being requested – sponsorship, donation, etc.
• Documentation that verifies 501(c)(3) nonprofit status (by providing an IRS determination letter).
• Please note in your request if there is a Slack Davis Sanger employee involved in the organization and provide his/her name and how s/he is involved in the organization (board member, donor, volunteer, etc).
Qualifications for Consideration
To be considered, all charities must be registered 501(c)(3) corporations in good financial and public standing. We give priority to organizations that align with the firm’s philanthropic focus areas mentioned previously.
Slack Davis Sanger does not donate to individuals, conferences, carnivals, contests, political organizations, capital or building campaigns, labor or fraternal organizations, travel funds for expeditions or trips, incentive reward programs and for-profit ventures.