- Catastrophic Personal Injury
- Truck & Car Accidents
- Wrongful Death
- Construction & Oil Field Accidents
Michael Guajardo has spent the last 25 years guiding clients through the complex personal injury claim process. He understands the financial, emotional, and physical challenges his clients may be facing and uses his expertise and compassion to ensure his clients receive the medical assistance they need and the compensation they deserve.
Understanding the complex nature of personal injury and wrongful death cases, Michael understands the complex nature of these cases, and he has the resources and creativity required to fight for the justice his clients and their loved ones deserve. A skilled, experienced trial lawyer, he has secured numerous million and multi-million-dollar recoveries for victims and their families.
An accomplished attorney, Michael is an AV®-rated attorney (Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Ratings), and he has repeatedly been named to Best Lawyers of America and Super Lawyers. He is a member of the Million and Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, maintains a Superb Rating on AVVO, and was selected for D Magazine’s 2020 list of Best Lawyers in Dallas. He currently serves on the Board of Directors of the Dallas Trial Lawyers Association, the Texas Trial Lawyers Association, and the American Association for Justice. Michael is also a past President of the Texas Trial Lawyers Association.
Michael held positions at Thompson & Knight, P.C. and the Law Offices of Frank L. Branson, P.C. before leaving to start his own firm. In 2011, Michael joined with his longtime friend and colleague, Greg Marks, to form Guajardo & Marks, L.L.P. In 2021, Guajardo & Marks merged with Slack Davis Sanger.
- J.D., Texas Tech University
- B.B.A. Finance, Texas Tech University
- Dallas Trial Lawyers Association, Board of Directors
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association, Board of Directors
- American Association for Justice, Board of Directors
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association, Past President
Honors & Awards
- The Best Lawyers in America
- AV Preeminent Rated by Martindale-Hubbell
- Super Lawyers, 2009-present
- Best Lawyers in Dallas, D Magazine, 2020
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
On July 4, 2012, our client was on her way to work. She was traveling on the service road of Highway 121 in Frisco, Texas. She came to a stop at the red light at the intersection with Parkwood Drive. As she was waiting for the light to turn green, a commercial van approached her…Case Details